Join a Growing Company
Complete Home Solutions is a fast-growing residential services company, that has been in business for 15 plus years. Our fast-paced company in Upper Marlboro, Md is looking for a Working Foreman - Handyman. CHS delivers exceptional service to homeowners in the Maryland, Washington DC, and Virginia area. The Working Foreman - Handyman will have the opportunity to work with one of the most extensive residential product lines with the ability to maximize their income potential and advance professionally. Come join our award-winning team.
- Handyman – working knowledge of all trades – carpentry, roofing, siding, windows, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and drywall repair.
- Performing a variety of tasks involving strenuous manual labor in residential construction projects.
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools
- Maintaining a clean job site: pick up all tools, equipment, and materials. Properly store all tools, equipment and materials each day.
- Handling and storing materials
- Loading and unloading trucks and hauling of materials.
- Ensuring that proper safety and incident reporting procedures are followed; bringing problems to the attention of the Foreman and Production Manager.
- Perform regular Maintenance and cleaning on assigned vehicles and equipment.
- Work includes prolonged and repeated: lifting (including overhead, up to 50lbs); standing; climbing; kneeling; reaching, crouching and crawling
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Requirements: Minimum Qualifications
- Must possess or be able to obtain a valid and appropriate state driver’s license prior to employment
- Positive, highly motivated, well spoken, organized, friendly, self-starter with strong work ethic
- Ability to rapidly learn, apply, and follow instructions
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Commitment to doing quality work while putting safety first
- Possess a strong sense of personal responsibility
- Willingness and ability to perform manual work following verbal and/or written instructions
- Some knowledge of proper use of equipment, materials, and supplies used in residential construction work
- Ability to lift heavy objects, walk, and stand for long periods of time and perform strenuous physical labor under adverse field conditions
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Accidental Coverage
- Retirement Plan with 3% company match
- Paid Company Recognized Holidays
- On the Job Training
DON’T DELAY SUBMIT YOUR RESUME NOW.We have started the interviewing process and the position will fill very quickly.
Complete Home Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To learn more about our company, please visit our website at www.chomesolutions.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
Name: Michelle Burgee
Email: [email protected]