With spring here and summer approaching we want to get ahead of the humidity before it enters your home! If you commonly get allergies, you know that when the seasons start changing, they can get worse. Humidity can trigger dust mites, mold, mildew, and your seasonal allergies. A good dehumidifier can help you out in more ways than one.
Here are some reasons why you need a dehumidifier in your home:
- Organic Growth Prevention – your worst nightmare, mold! Moist, damp air is the ideal environment for organic growth to flourish. A dehumidifier can remove the excess moisture in the air which will help to prevent new organic growth from happening. If you are suffering from allergies or asthma attacks or even see organic growth happening in your home, then you should consider adding a dehumidifier in your home. We can help!
- Help Eliminate Dust Mites – Dust mites may be the reason your allergies have been making you wheeze more recently. Dust mites thrive in humid, warm climates. A dehumidifier will improve your overall humidity levels in your home which will help to eliminate the environment you have been giving the dust mites.
- Improve Your Air Quality – The air quality in your home is measured not only by the toxins you may be breathing but also by the humidity levels. A dehumidifier plays an important role in improving your indoor air quality.
- Improves Your Comfort – When there is too much excess moisture, your body is not able to sweat and cool itself down. By removing the excess moisture in the air, you will be able to feel more comfortable in your home without having to crank up your air conditioner. Complete Home Solutions can help you feel more comfortable at the same temperature, allowing you to keep your thermostat at a higher setting with a dehumidifier.
- Helps You Save Money – Since you will not longer be cranking up the air conditioner your energy usage will be lower which will allow you to save money on your utility bills each month. A dehumidifier is a win-win: SAVE MONEY and SAVE ENERGY!
If you are interested in getting a dehumidifier for your home, give us a call at 1-855-247-9984! We want to help you make your home more comfortable and energy efficient.