May is National Home Improvement Month. The National Association of the Remodeling Industry created this initiative to help consumers learn about their homes, recognize signs that something needs repair, and to work with qualified experts. Being home more often than usual because of the pandemic, you’ve probably noticed some flaws in your home over time. Uncomfortable temperatures, mold and insect invasions, etc. are just a few examples. Complete Home Solutions offers a variety of services to help solve these issues.
- Insulation Services. Insulation is one of the most cost-effective ways to make your home more comfortable and lower your energy bills. Making a house as air tight and well-insulated as possible is essential to cutting heating and cooling costs.
- Heating and Cooling Services. Make sure your home is cool enough this summer! Your air conditioner has a major impact on your home's comfort and energy efficiency, which is why it is important to be sure you have the right system for your home. Call to schedule a preventive maintenance to make sure your system is ready for the summer heat!
- Crawl Space Encapsulation. Since up to 50% of household air can flow up from your crawl space, it is important to keep it as clean and dry as possible. Encapsulating your crawl space can help you avoid moisture issues.
- Window Services. If your windows are old or broken, they should be replaced to avoid any further damage. Outside noise, insects and temperatures can enter your home, making it more uncomfortable. Replacing your windows will allow you to be more comfortable in your home.
- Roofing Services. By taking care of basic roof maintenance and making minor roof repairs as required, you can avoid roof leaks that can damage your home and ruin your possessions.
No matter what services you need, Complete Home Solutions can help improve your home! Call us today at 1-855-247-9984.