The easiest way to get started with making your home energy efficient is your attic. Attics are usually unfinished and are the easiest to access compared to other places in the home like crawlspaces. Making your home more energy-efficient will help you to save money and improve your overall comfort in your home! Our specialty at Complete Home Solutions is fixing uncomfortable homes!
Here is how you can "Rule YOUR Attic!":
Step 1: Measure
- Check your insulation levels, if they are at or below the top of the floor joists, you probably need to add more insulation. If there is no insulation, you may want to think about getting some insulation in your attic. This is a great way to determine if there is an opportunity to make your home more comfortable and energy-efficient.
- 9 out of 10 houses across America are wasting their homeowner's money through high utility bills because their attics are under-insulated or not insulation correctly!
Step 2: Get Solutions
- Simple fixes you can make to your home include installing weather stripping on doors and caulking around windows.
- Call Complete Home Solutions for a free, no-obligation estimate or schedule an $100 energy audit. The energy audit is a more in-depth analysis of your home. During both the energy audit and the estimate one of our Home Comfort specialists will come out to help diagnose the home and figure out where the problem areas are in your home. After that, they will present you with solutions on how to fix your uncomfortable home.
Step 3: Fix & Begin Saving
- Fixing your attic insulation levels can help you to save up to 40% per year in heating and cooling costs! Just by sealing your entire home and adding insulation to your attic and other accessible areas in your home will help to save you money.
- Also, your local utility company may offer rebates which can help you save even more money on your new project. One of our Home Comfort Specialist would go over this when they come out to your home.
- Complete Home Solutions also offers financing options to help you with your new project!
Call us, Complete Home Solutions, today at 1-410-867-1202 to schedule an appointment with one of our Home Comfort Specialist so we can help you fix your comfortable home!